Instant flexibility at Yoga Practice
All practicing yogis whether newbies or advanced have one wish – to be more flexible in Yoga Practice. There are some shortcuts to it.
- Take a shower before your practice: This practice of taking a shower before your practice can make your body 10-15% more flexible, Try It.
- Suryanamaskar: Practicing a few rounds of Suryanamaskar can make your body ready for more advanced asanas
- Bowel Movement: If your bowels are empty before your practice, you will obviously be more energetic and flexible
- Jala Neti: Neti helps clean your nasal passage and hence improved intake of oxygen and expulsion of carbon dioxide, which in turn leads to more efficiency in bodily functions including flexibility
- Sleep: Proper sleep refreshes the body and is self explanatory
- Clothes: Your clothes and undergarments also play a role in flexibility, choose wisely