Online Yoga Philosophy & Basic Ayurveda Course, $99 only (YACEP)
Benefits of self-paced yoga teacher training online
- Yoga Alliance continuing education CE credits, 30 hours, YACEP
- Exposure to Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
- A proper understanding of one Self-paced yoga
- More insight into the impact of your daily actions and reactions
- Deeper meaning and purpose to life
- Live a life attuned to nature
- A heightened sense of contentment
- Video Lectures, questionnaires,s, and assignments
- Certificate of Completion
Who is this course for
self-paced yoga teacher training online
- Anyone interested in yoga in general
- Aspirants who are interested in gaining knowledge of Vedic philosophy
- Yoga teachers who want to repeat or improve their understanding of yoga philosophy
- Aspirants who are curious about the yogic lifestyle
- People who are searching for meaning, health, and purpose in life
After each lesson, a questionnaire must be completed and submitted: (In total, there were 10). You also need to complete the ten assignments in Self paced yoga teacher training.
When does the course start?
It is a self-paced, pre-recorded course that you may start whenever you choose. You will have six months to complete this Course Self-paced yoga teacher training online).
BASICS OF AYURVEDA
- The Pancha Mahabhutas
- The Tri-doshas and their attributes The three pillars of Health
- Ama or Toxins
- Panchakarma and its preliminary practices
- Meaning and Purpose of Yoga
- Yoga History
- Six School of Thoughts
- Triguna Concept
- The different Yoga Paths
- Hatha Yoga
- Eight Limbed Yoga
- Five Yamas
- FIVE Niyamas
- Pancha Kosha Viveka
- Pancha Prana
- Four Ashrams
- Yoga Sutras
- Karma Concept
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I’ve had such a pleasant experience with arohan yoga. The family behind the school and all the staff are absolutely lovely people. The teachers are very talented and supportive in their own way. Furthermore the area surrounding the school is incredibly beautiful, situated just by the Ganga with forests and mountains in the background. The noisiest things around are birdsong. I enjoyed every bit of my stay and could I do it over, I would still have chosen this school.
Thank you so much for everything!
Azahara dorado laguna
I’ve just completed my 200 YTT. The best place to study in Rishikesh!! Amazing location, great teachers. I felt very well looked after, whenever I needed something or I had a doubt (outside my course) they were always there to help me. Course itself is very well planned. If you are looking for a place to study your 200 YTT in India, don’t look any further, you have just found the best one!
This school is in a peaceful part of Rishikesh with a direct view of the Ganges and mountains. The instructors are great. They care about and invest in each of the students. The yogic practices are backed up by science and the learning of ashtanga is rooted in yogic philosophy: Highly recommend.
This is a challenging yet fun YTT set right along the Ganges River. The YTT is family-owned, providing a cozy, easy-going atmosphere. The location is outside the tourist area, and therefore, considerably tranquil with access to nature and sweeping views of the Himalayas and Ganges. Prospective students should be prepared to do a lot of yoga and spend a significant amount of time learning about yoga beyond the asana practice – including theory, cleansing techniques, breath control, meditation techniques, and aerial postures. Highly recommend.
I attended the TTC at Arohan in Januray 2019 and enjoyed my experience there very much. The teachers there were top notch, I especially loved the astanga classes. The school manager is attentive and accomodating, and is continuously working to improve the programme as the school is relatively new and is in its second year of operation. The school is right on the beach of the Ganga which provided the perfect backdrop for the rooftop classes. The location also cultivated a quiet and somewhat peaceful environment for study, concentration and contemplation as it is away from the main part of town. I highly recommend Arohan for 200hrs TTC especially for the price, it far exceeded my expectations.