Online 50 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Live/Self Paced Online 50 Hours hatha yoga teacher training.
Our Online 50 Hours hatha yoga teacher training is open to anyone interested in learning authentic and traditional Yoga. The course(hatha yoga teacher training) gives yoga practitioners, enthusiasts, and aspiring instructors the chance to deepen their knowledge of hatha Yoga and improve on various aspects of their practice. It is an open-level training program suitable for those who have never done Yoga before and those who have put in years of practice. Anyone passionate about teaching others and spreading Yoga’s benefits is welcome to join.
Arohan Yoga School
hatha yoga teacher training
Arohan Yoga is a Registered Yoga School in Rishikesh (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, and Our RYS id is 231188. Hatha yoga teacher training course is among the most popular in Arohan yoga school. Although, hatha yoga teacher training completion will lead to 50 hours CE (Continuing Education) certificate from Yoga Alliance. Fifty hours (50) include Thirty (30) hours of live sessions (recordings available) along with seventeen (20) hours of theory/reading/preparing for the exam. You can spend a minimum of twenty-four days and six months finishing the 50-hour online hatha yoga teacher training course.
hatha yoga teacher training-
Students need to send a sixty (60) minute video recording of themselves teaching. They could be teaching anyone, their friends, family, pet, or an imaginary person). The instructor must provide a link to the video so they may comment on it. Please wait for a week for the feedback to arrive)
If you wish to do the Hatha yoga course at your speed Then, you can begin at any time (Self-Paced option). Students who want to participate in live sessions of the Hatha yoga course (about 90 minutes each, 10:30 a.m., Indian Standard Time, GMT + 05.30 a.m., daily from the 7th to the 30th of the month, excluding Sundays) should register for the courses listed below.
Jan 7 to 30, 2023 BOOK NOW
Apr 7 to 30, 2023 BOOK NOW
Jul 7 to 30, 2023 BOOK NOW
Oct 7 to 30, 2023 BOOK NOW
*The course can be started on any date if you want to follow the course at your own pace.
However, students interested in live sessions: at 10:30 hours IST (GMT + 05.30 hours) should join on the above-mentioned course dates.
- Highly Rated Course. Please Check Our Ratings And Reviews By Students On Yoga Alliance Here
- Course completion leading to 50 hours CE (Continuing Education) certificate from Yoga Alliance
- Structured Course for progressive learning. Free Study Material
- Live session timing 10:30 hours (IST) India Time GMT+5:30 hours
- Connect With The Teacher Regarding Queries And Doubts Over WhatsApp Chat. The Teacher Will Respond Within 24 Hours
- 30 hours of live sessions (Recordings Available)
- 2 Modes: Self-Paced (max 6 months) and Live Sessions (24 Days)
- Lifetime Access To The Content
Google email (Gmail)
Zoom /Google Meet Account
- Pawanmuktasana Series One, Two & Three
- Standing Series
- Vajrasana Series
- Surya Namaskar
- Moon Salutations
- Stretching Series One & Two
- Backbend Series
- Forward Bending Series
- Inversion Series
- Balancing Postures Series
- Power Yoga
- Advanced Postures
- Hatha Flow