Online 200 Hours Teacher Training Course,
$275 only (approved by Yoga Alliance)
Online Yoga Teacher Training in India
Due to the recent COVID-19 situation, Yoga Alliance has allowed online Yoga certifications till 31st December 2021. In view of the above, Arohan Yoga School conducts an Online comprehensive and intensive 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Course covering – asana, pranayama, mudra, cleansing, and meditation techniques. Practical includes Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, and Yin styles of yoga. The theory includes Yoga Anatomy & physiology, Yoga Philosophy, and Ayurveda.
Our Yoga teacher training program is a live program. It is specially designed for those who can not travel to our yoga school in Rishikesh, or those who are limited on a budget, or those who are busy in their lives/jobs or anything. You will also have an option to get the recordings of the live sessions in case you miss the class. And also you can interact with our yoga gurus if you need answers to your questions or doubts.
The Yoga Teacher Training course can be completed at a convenient pace. However, the Yoga Alliance certificate will be provided only if the course is finished before 31st December 2021.
Training & Evaluation method Method
100% of physical training is held live online (you also have the option of watching the recordings later if you cannot attend the live sessions). The theoretical training is mostly provided with pre-recorded material. The students are supposed to teach their batchmates online on zoom (we will arrange for it) for all the three styles to be evaluated by their respective teachers. Students are examined separately for the theory subjects
- Yoga Alliance approved Course. Yoga School Id- 231188
- Maximum live contact hours via zoom (Recordings available, too)
- Self-paced: it can be completed in 25 days up to 6 months (subject to a deadline of 31st Dec 2021)
- Learn 3 different but complementing yoga styles of Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, and Yin
- Learn about basic Ayurvedic Concepts & detox techniques. Functional yoga Anatomy, and in-depth Yoga Philosophy
- Organized and detailed curriculum. All study material provided
- Highly qualified and experienced 4 teachers
- Highly rated course. Please check our ratings and reviews by students on Yoga Alliance here
The following is a suggested itinerary consisting of live streams and pdf/self-study / prerecorded material.
- 12.00 noon (IST) – Hatha Yoga (live)
- 01.45 pm (IST) – Ashtanga Yoga (live)
- 03.30 pm (IST) – Yin Yoga (live)
- 05.30 pm (IST) – Yoga Anatomy, Pranayama, Meditation, Cleansing Techniques (live)
- Any convenient time – Yoga Philosophy (pre-recorded only)
All sessions for approximately 90 minutes.
Please Note: All live sessions are available as recordings also.
* The schedule is subject to change.
Techniques, Training & Practice
Asana, Pranayama, Subtle Body, Meditation, and Detox techniques.
Anatomy, Physiology, and Biomechanics
Yoga Humanities/Philosophy and Ethics
Teaching Methodology, Professional Development, Practicum
For more detailed syllabus CLICK HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
OUR TEACHERS FOR ONLINE Yoga TRAINING
Neeraj teaches Iyengar and Yin styles. He also teaches Yoga Anatomy and Philosophy. He has been practicing yoga for the last 18 years. He has also completed a one year course in Vedanta Philosophy. He tries to incorporate Yogic Culture and Philosophy in daily life.
Vikas teaches Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation. He has been teaching 200-hour and 300-hour teachers for the last 10 years. He studied under various yogis from Rishikesh and the Himalayan region. Vikas teaches in multiple schools in Rishikesh and is a sought after teacher.
Ravi is our Ashtanga Vinyasa teacher. He has been training teachers for the last 5 years. He also conducts Neurotherapy sessions. His sessions are supposed to be quiet intensive but fun. He has difficulty in remembering Western names-please do not take offense when he gives an Indian twist to your name 🙂
Melmar teaches Yin yoga and is also a practicing Nephrology doctor. Her medical background enables her to integrate human anatomy and physiology in her yoga practice. Beginners, intermediate and advanced yogis alike will surely enjoy her yoga classes.
AROHAN YOGA, 253, NIRMAL BLOCK – B, VISTHAPIT, RISHIKESH 249202, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA . Near Redfort Public School
Call or Whatsapp – +91 9007310000